|IC2E 2015 Home
Submission instructions for the IEEE Cloud Computing, Special Issue on "Cloud Engineering" are now available.
Submissions are due April 15th.
Next year, we are going to Berlin for IC2E'16.
See you all there!
"Best Paper Award" goes to Alexander Pucher, Emre Gul, Rich Wolski, and
Chandra Krintz, for their paper titled "Using Trustworthy Simulation
to Engineer Cloud Schedulers"
"Best PhD Symposium Presentation Award" goes to Parth Nagarkar, for
his paper titled "Compressed Hierarchical Bitmap Indexes for
Efficiently Processing Query Workloads"
The conference banquet starts at 7:30pm on Wednesday (March 11th) at
the Carson Ballroom of ASU's Old Main building. Come on
enjoy a relaxing eveningin this historical bulding,
which was constructed in 1898, well before Arizona achieved
Program booklet (PDF, 5.5MB)
is now available for download.
To request a visa support letter, please send the following
information to the registration chair, Mithila Nagendra (email@example.com),
along with the registration receipt:
- First name
- Last name
- Conference registration number
- Are you a speaker/presenter? If yes
- Track/Workshop name
- Paper ID: (from acceptance email)
- Paper Title: (from acceptance email)
The "NoSQL Databases" tutorial has been canceled due to an unforeseen issue with the travel of the tutorial presenter.
The IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E) conference series
seeks to provide a high-quality and comprehensive forum, where researchers and
practitioners can exchange information on engineering principles, enabling
technologies, and practical experiences as related to cloud computing. By
bringing together experts that work on different levels of the cloud stack -
systems, storage, networking, platforms, databases, and applications, IC2E will
offer an end-to-end view on the challenges and technologies in cloud computing,
foster research that addresses the interaction between different layers of the
stack, and ultimately help shape the future of cloud-transformed business and
IC2E 2015 provides an excellent mix of technical presentations. In addition to research and
industrial paper presentations, there will be two keynote speeches
The program also includes 4 tutorials
- Youngchoon Park; Director of Technologies, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Douglas Terry; Distinguished Research Engineer at Samsung Research America.
- The Social Internet of Things
- A Hands on Apache Storm Tutorial: for beginners to advanced users
- An Introduction to Cloud Benchmarking
- MobiSocial (Mobile and Social) Data Management
and two industrial practitioners' talks
- Cloud Sustainability
- Cloud and Internet-of-Things
covering timely topics.
This year's IC2E event also includes a doctoral symposium and six affiliated workshops
focusing on cutting-edge topics that are relevant to the current data
management research and development.
- Ramani Routray; Software Architect, IBM Research
- Jun Li; Principal Research Scientist, HP Labs
- International Workshop on the Future of PaaS
- International Workshop on Software Defined Systems
- International Workshop on Cloud Computing Interclouds, Multiclouds,
Federations, and Interoperability
- International workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud Computing
- International Workshop on Cloud Analytics
- International Workshop on Container Technologies and Container Clouds
This year, the conference will be held in Tempe, Arizona. Arizona
promises stunning desert vistas and a breathtaking setting. Adjacent
to Phoenix, the fifth most populated city in the United States, many
attractions, parks, and recreational areas -including the Grand
Canyon, Monument Valley, Petrified Forest, and Painted Desert- are
within a short distance.
- General Co-Chairs
- K. Selçuk Candan, Arizona State University, USA
- Kyung D. Ryu, LG Electronics, Korea
- Program Co-Chairs
- Christian S. Jensen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Manish Parashar, Rutgers University, USA
- Hunyoung Yeom, Seoul National University, Korea
- Steering Committee
- Jean Bacon, University of Cambridge, UK
- Roy Campbell, University of Il at Urbana Champaign, USA
- Dilma Da Silva, Texas A&M University, USA
- Masaru Kitsuregawa, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Christos Kozyrakis, Stanford University, USA
- Hui Lei, IBM Research, USA
- Dejan Milojicic, HP Labs, USA
- Hosted by
- Sponsored by