|Call for Tutorials
The tutorials program of IC2E 2015 aims to introduce latest academics and industrials technologies related to cloud computing. Tutorials may cover, but is not limited to, basic and advanced usages as well as lessons of managing or using cloud computing platforms.
IC2E 2015 invites proposals for introductory, intermediate, and advanced tutorials, either full day (6 hours, two breaks included) or half-day (3 hours, one break included).
Tutorial proposals should be submitted to an IC2E 2015 Tutorial Co-Chair: Marco Aldinucci, University of Torino, Italy (email@example.com) .
PROPOSALS REQUIREMENTS: Proposals should contain the following information:
- Title and Presenter(s)
- Abstract (200 words max)
- Intended audience (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and prerequisites
- Duration - Detailed description (3 pages maximum)
- Statement on if this tutorial has been given before and if so how this presentation will be different.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae for each presenter (2 page maximum each). It is expected that tutorials will have at most two presenters.
For questions regarding tutorial submissions please contact Tutorial Co-Chairs, Marco Aldinucchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jun Tatemura (email@example.com).
- Tutorial proposals due: October 1, 2014
- Notifications to tutorial proposers: October 15, 2014