IoTDI rates are valid until March 26, 2018 at 5 pm Eastern time, or until the room block is sold out, whichever comes first.
IoTDI 2018 will be collocated with IC2E 2018.
- 03/19/18: Accommodations UPDATE.
- 03/16/18: Some best attractions in Orlando.
- 03/06/18: The keynotes:
Keynote 1: Edge Computing: a New Disruptive Force (Mahadev Satyanarayanan, Carnegie Mellon University);
Keynote 2: Data Intelligence and Analytics at Alibaba (Jingren Zhou, Alibaba Group);
Keynote 3: Time to Retire Linux (and C) in IoT Devices (Lin Zhong, Rice University).
- 02/25/18: The list of accepted posters/demos posted.
- 02/24/18: Hotel reservation page posted. (reservation cut off date: 3/26/2018)
- 02/20/18: Program schedule available.
- 02/20/18: Attendees will have access to all sessions and workshops associated with both IoTDI and IC2E regardless which conference they register.
- 02/12/18: Registration available. (early registration deadline: 3/16/2018)
- 02/01/18: The list of accepted papers posted.
- 01/16/18: Visa information posted.
- 01/10/18: Keynote speaker: Lin Zhong (Rice University).
- 12/06/17: Announcing the collocated workshops.
- 12/03/17: Keynote speaker: Mahadev Satyanarayanan (CMU).
- 12/01/17: Call for posters/demos posted; submit here by February 6th, 2018 (AoE).
- 11/04/17: Conference venue posted.
- 09/05/17: Join us on Facebook (join).
- 08/10/17: IoTDI 2018 will be collocated with IC2E 2018.
The ACM/IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI) is a premier venue on IoT. In 2018, IoTDI will be held for the third time and topics span the entire ecosystem revolving around IoT, such as cloud and edge computing, data analytics, sensor networks, mobile devices, Internet architecture, middleware and numerous IoT applications. To reflect the interconnection of IoT with both cloud computing and cyber-physical systems, IoTDI is co-located in even years with IEEE IC2E and in odd years with CPS Week.
Plan to submit your best papers to ACM/IEEE IoTDI 2018 (deadline 2017/10/6) and see you in Orlando, Florida, in April 2018, where IoTDI will be co-located with IEEE IC2E.
A confluence of technological advances marks the advent of a new era. World data volume is growing at an unprecedented pace, much of it from embedded devices. Smart cities are expected to grow, fed by millions of data points from multitudes of human and physical sources. Cyber-attacks grow more nefarious, bringing down physical systems. Social networks are becoming ubiquitous, offering information on physical things. The separation between cyber, physical, and social systems is blurring. Collectively, these developments lead to the emergence of a new field, where the networking and physical realms meet. It is the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). This conference is an interdisciplinary forum to discuss challenges, technologies, and emerging directions in system design and implementation that pertain to this Internet of Things. This conference invites researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government, and accepts original, previously unpublished work on a range of topics related to the Internet of Things.
* Analytic foundations and theory of the Internet of Things
* Reliability, security, timeliness, and robustness in IoT systems
* Novel protocols and network abstractions
* Data streaming architectures
* IoT-motivated cyber-physical and Industrial Internet systems
* Novel quality requirements and their enforcement mechanisms
* Cloud back-ends and resource management for IoT applications
* Personal, wearable, and other embedded networked front-ends
* Social computing and human-in-the-loop issues
* Applications and drivers for the Internet of Things
* Industrial deployment experiences, case studies, and lessons learned
* Evaluation and testbeds