- These guidelines apply to Authors of main conference and workshops.
- All Authors must register on or before 15 August 2012.
- IEEE Member or Non Member registrations allow the
submission of one (1) paper.
- Student Registrations do not allow papers to
be uploaded or published. In order to upload the
camera ready, each paper must be registered with a
full registration (either IEEE member US$730 or non
IEEE Member US$870). Student registrations do not
allow final manuscripts to be uploaded.
- Additional Papers can be purchased for US$670 / €545 each
- Eight (8) pages are included. Maximum of two (2) additional
pages can be purchased for US$100 / €81 each.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the
Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®.
- Full Registration Includes: All conference and workshops
sessions, conference proceedings, all meals, and
- Student Registration Includes: All
conference and workshops sessions, conference proceedings, all meals
except for conference banquet.
Registration, Payment and Final Manuscript Upload Procedure
Please, proceed as follows to register and upload the final manuscript.
- You can register and pay the fee
Cancellation Policy: All refund/cancellation
requests must be provided in writing and received by
10 September 2012. There will be an administrative fee
of 20% deducted from each refund. Please submit all
IEEE/MCM, Attn: Becky Lynn, 445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854-4141
USA Tel: +1 732 465 7810 Toll Free (in US or Canada): + 1 800 810 4333
- You will receive a confirmation message for the
registration. This message will include the registration
- Access to your paper on EDAS and upload the final
manuscript. The system requires the registration
- Registration fees are quoted in Euros for illustration purposes only.
- Fees will be charged in U.S. Dollars $ and will appear as the USD Conversion.
- The exchange rate used is: 1 US Dollar = 0.82 EURO
effective 11 July 2012. It will be updated monthly if it
changes more than 2.5%.
- VAT: All fees include the 18% (VAT). All fees will
be collected in US Dollars. An original invoice in
compliance with VAT regulations for submission of
reclaim will be mailed upon request
|Registration Fees||On/Before 1 September 2012||After 1 September 2012|
|IEEE Member||US$ 730 / €595||US$ 860 / €700|
|Non Member||US$ 870 / €708||US$ 990 / €805|
|IEEE Student Member||US$ 570 / €464||US$ 620 / €505|
|Student Non Member||US$ 670 / €545||US$ 730 / €595|
Additional Items for Purchase
- Conference Banquet Ticket- US$ 100 / €81
- Additional Copy of Proceedings- US$ 50 / €41
- Additional Papers- US$670 / €545 each
- Additional pages- US$100 / €81 each.