Call For Workshops
As part of the program of WiMob 2013, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim of the workshops is to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas related to the main conference topics.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to wireless networking, mobile computing, mobile and wireless communications, pervasive computing and networking, and its services and applications.
All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the WiMob 2013 Proceedings published by IEEE. The workshops will be held on October 7, 2013.
Workshop Proposal Form
A proposal to organize a workshop should contain the following information:
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important?
- Likely contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
- Can be submitted in PDF or plain text
Workshop proposals should be sent by e-mail to the Workshop co-chairs by clicking here.
- Victor Leung, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Evsen Yanmaz, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Artur Ziviani, National Laboratory for Scientific Computing, Brazil
Acceptance/rejection notification will be sent to workshop organizers.