Call for Workshop Proposals
As part of the program of WiMob 2017, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to wireless networking, mobile computing, mobile and wireless communications, pervasive computing and networking, and services and applications. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the WiMob 2017 Proceedings published by IEEExplore. All workshops will be held on October 9, 2017.
Workshop Proposal FormA proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF or plain text and should contain the following information:
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important?
- Likely contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to all Workshop co-chairs.
- Workshop proposal submission due: April 20 2017
- Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals: April 25, 2017
- Preliminary CFP to be published for workshops: end of April 2017
- Paper submission deadline for the workshops: June 30, 2017
- Paper acceptance: July 31, 2015
- Stefano Basagni, Northeastern University, USA
- Ilaria Malanchini, Nokia Bell Labs, Germany
- Nikolaos Pappas, Linkoping University, Sweden
Dates9 - 11 Oct. 2017
VenueHotel Savoy, Rome
University of Avignon, France
Politecnico di Milano, Milano, Italy (honorific)