- These guidelines apply to Authors of main conference and workshops.
- All Authors must register on or before 1 September 2017.
- IEEE Member or Non Member registrations allow the submission of one (1) paper.
- Student Registrations do not allow papers to be uploaded or published. In order to upload the camera ready, each paper must be registered with a full registration (either IEEE member US$650 or non IEEE Member US$780). Student registrations do not allow final manuscripts to be uploaded.
- Eight (8) pages are included. Maximum of two (2) additional pages can be purchased for US$80 each. Each paper cannot exceed 8 pages.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®.
- Full Registration Includes: All conference and workshops sessions, conference proceedings, all meals, and conference banquet.
- Student Registration Includes: All conference and/or workshops sessions, conference proceedings, all meals except for conference banquet.
Registration, Payment and Final Manuscript Upload Procedure
Please, proceed as follows to register and upload the final manuscript.
- You can register and pay the fee via cvent