Call For Posters
Poster presentations describing original research in almost any area that involves the development
and application of advanced computational methods for biological problems are welcome.
It is recommended that you submit your abstract as early as possible to avoid disappointment due to space limitations.
Best Poster Awards
Friday, August 16th, 2002 at 5:00 PM
Stanford Memorial Auditorium
Please read the rules below before submitting your poster abstract:
- All abstracts must be submitted via the CSB2002 web site Online Poster Submission by midnight August 7, 2002 PDT
- The abstract must have a maximum of 500 words and will be placed on the CSB2002 website.
- Poster abstracts for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings must be submitted by midnight June 1, 2002 PDT.
Note: the Proceedings will have an ISBN number and will be at the Library of Congress as well as in most US and Foreign University libraries.
- At least one of the poster authors must be present during each poster session on both August 15 and 16, 2002.
- Status of abstracts will be emailed to the principal author on or before August 9, 2002.
- The size of the poster board is 36 x 48 inches (91 x 122 cm.). Posters will be affixed to the poster board using pushpins. Contact the Poster Chair at PostersCSB2002@computer.org if larger poster boards are needed.
- No electrical support or Internet connections are available in the Poster session area.
Send your questions and requests for the CSB2002 poster session to: PostersCSB2002@computer.org