The 12th IEEE Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing (CEC' 10) will be held in Shanghai, China, October 20-22, 2010. The conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from different disciplines to explore and address recent developments and research issues on e-commerce, enterprise computing, security and developments in the area of social networks.
The CEC' 10 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be presented at the 2010 Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing (CEC' 10). The tutorials will be held on the first day of the conference, October 20, 2010, at the conference site.
It is the goal of the Tutorial Program to offer conferenceattendees and local participants an informative selection oftutorials reflecting current topics in e-commerce, withdirect relevance to the conference. Proposals will beconsidered for half-day and full-day tutorials.
Proposals should be 2-4 pages and include thefollowing:
- Title of the tutorial
- Instructor(s) and a short biography for each
- Goals and learning objectives
- Description of topic and its relevance to the conference
- Scope of the tutorial
- Tutorial history (previous offerings of tutorial, if any)
- Proposed format of tutorial (1/2 day or 1 day)
- 300 Word Abstract (1-2 paragraphs suitable for inclusion inconference registration materials)
- Full description (1-2 pages to be used for review)
- Target audience description
- Prerequisite knowledge of audience
- Any references that would support proposal evaluation
|Deadline for tutorial proposals
||March 31, 2010
|Notification of acceptance
||July 01, 2010
SUBMISSION and REVIEW PROCESS
Proposals will be reviewed by the tutorial chair and members of the organizing committee. Please submit your proposal in electronic form (plain text, PostScript, or PDF) to the tutorial chair (name and e-mail will be provided later).
For any further questions regarding the proposals, please send an e-mail to the tutorial chair (name and e-mail will be provided later). or look-up the conference web page.