Twelve workshops have been identified as below. Accepted workshop papers will be included in the IEEE CLOUD 2018 Proceedings.
- Workshop 1: Cloud Infrastructure
- Workshop 2: Clouds for Science and Engineering
- Workshop 3: Cloud Security and Privacy
- Workshop 4: Cloud Performance and Reliability
- Workshop 5: Cloud and Serverless Systems
- Workshop 6: Cloud for Hyperscale and HPC Big Data Computing
- Workshop 7: Cloud and Big Data Analytics
- Workshop 8: Cloud Economics
- Workshop 9: Cloud and the Edge
- Workshop 10: Cloud and Blockchain
- Workshop 11: Cloud Management and Operations
- Workshop 12: Cloud Software Engineering
If you want to submit a paper to a specific workshop, please select the "Research Track of IEEE CLOUD 2018" and then select one of the 12 Workshops.
If you have any questions or queries on IEEE CLOUD 2018, please send email to: ieeecs DOT cloud AT gmail DOT com.