for Visa Assistance form and send it back to the contact given
in the form.
IEEE's guidelines for providing visa letters are
Request Process for IEEE Conferences)
Visa letters should only be issued to
• People the committee knows
• Committee members
• Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not
from one of the countries
embargoed by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign
Visa letters should state only the facts
• Conference title, dates and location
• That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full (Verify
that the credit card
clears before providing letter).
• If they are either a committee member, speaker or presenter
Additional information can be found on the U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services Web Site - http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html.