Software Engineering Education & Training in the
The 20th Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training will be held in Dublin,
Ireland during the 3-5 July, 2007.
Started in 1987 by Norm Gibbs at the Software Engineering Institute (SEI), the Conference on Software
Engineering Education & Training (CSEE&T) has become the premier annual conference focusing on
education and training in software engineering. The conference has received the sustained support and
sponsorship of IEEE - Computer Society, academia and industry. Responding to the global impact of software
engineering practices, CSEE&T was held in Spain in 2003 and Canada in 2005.
The conference attracts educators in academia and professionals in industry, offering a forum for
sharing experiences and fostering collaborations in improving the state-of-the-art and
state-of-the-practice of software engineering.
The conference features Keynote addresses, contributed papers, workshops and panels.
Starting with CSEE&T 2006 in Hawaii, an Acedemy for Software Engineering Education and Training
(ASEE&T) has been added to the program.
- November 1, 2006: Submission deadline for structured abstracts of papers
- November 10, 2006: Submission deadline for Workshop and Panel proposals
- November 25, 2006: Invitation to submit full papers
- December 20, 2006: Submission deadline for full papers
- December 30, 2006: Notification of acceptance of Workshop and Panel proposals
- February 20, 2007: Notification of acceptance of papers
- April 2, 2007: Camera ready copy due
- July 2, 2007: Acedemy for Software Engineering Education and Training
- July 3-5, 2007: CSEE&T 2007