- Important dates
June 15, 2016 (9PM PDT). Extended submission deadline: July 1, 2016 (9PM PDT).
- Notification of acceptance: August 31, 2016.
- Camera-ready copy due: September 20, 2016.
- Workshop: October 24-25, 2016.
The HotWeb'2016 workshop is scheduled on October 24-25, 2016 and will be held at Washington, D.C., USA.
HotWeb is a forum that brings together researchers and practitioners interested in the design, implementation, and evaluation of Internet systems and applications. Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society and by IEEE-CS Technical Committee on the Internet, the workshop seeks to act as a conduit for the presentation of novel approaches used in support of performance, scalability, and security of Internet systems and applications, including Web searching and indexing, content distribution and delivery networks, Web services, online social networks, Web of Things, mobile Web, and edge computing.
The topics of interest include, but are by no means limited to:
- Content delivery architectures
- Peer-to-Peer systems
- Support for mobile and wireless systems
- Web caching and replication
- Edge services and dynamic content delivery
- Multimedia content distribution
- Overlay networks
- Content placement and request routing
- Measurement studies of deployed systems
- Security and privacy
- Wide-area upload and content gathering
- Novel web-based applications
- Web/database integration
- Information retrieval and searching
- Electronic commerce
- Internet telephony
- Social computing
- Web of Things
- Mobile web
- Big web data
For questions, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 15, 2016 — Website online