|IC2E 2015 Home
deadline is approaching: February 6, 2015.
Doctoral consortium submission site
is now open. Submission Date: January 31, 2015.
is now open. Advanced Registration Cut-off Date: February 15, 2015.
Advance program is now available.
The IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E) conference series
seeks to provide a high-quality and comprehensive forum, where researchers and
practitioners can exchange information on engineering principles, enabling
technologies, and practical experiences as related to cloud computing. By
bringing together experts that work on different levels of the cloud stack -
systems, storage, networking, platforms, databases, and applications, IC2E will
offer an end-to-end view on the challenges and technologies in cloud computing,
foster research that addresses the interaction between different layers of the
stack, and ultimately help shape the future of cloud-transformed business and
IC2E 2015 provides an excellent mix of technical presentations. In addition to research and
industrial paper presentations, there will be two keynote speeches
The program also includes 5 tutorials
- Youngchoon Park; Director of Technologies, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Douglas Terry; Distinguished Research Engineer at Samsung Research America.
- The Social Internet of Things
- A Hands on Apache Storm Tutorial: for beginners to advanced users
- An Introduction to Cloud Benchmarking
- MobiSocial (Mobile and Social) Data Management
- NoSQL Databases
and two industrial practitioners' talks
- Cloud Sustainability
- Cloud and Internet-of-Things
covering timely topics.
This year's IC2E event also includes a doctoral symposium and six affiliated workshops
focusing on cutting-edge topics that are relevant to the current data
management research and development.
- Ramani Routray; Software Architect, IBM Research
- Jun Li; Senior Research Scientist, HP Labs
- International Workshop on the Future of PaaS
- International Workshop on Software Defined Systems
- International Workshop on Cloud Computing Interclouds, Multiclouds,
Federations, and Interoperability
- International workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud Computing
- International Workshop on Cloud Analytics
- International Workshop on Container Technologies and Container Clouds
This year, the conference will be held in Tempe, Arizona. Arizona
promises stunning desert vistas and a breathtaking setting. Adjacent
to Phoenix, the fifth most populated city in the United States, many
attractions, parks, and recreational areas -including the Grand
Canyon, Monument Valley, Petrified Forest, and Painted Desert- are
within a short distance.
- General Co-Chairs
- K. Selçuk Candan, Arizona State University, USA
- Kyung D. Ryu, LG Electronics, Korea
- Program Co-Chairs
- Christian S. Jensen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Manish Parashar, Rutgers University, USA
- Hunyoung Yeom, Seoul National University, Korea
- Steering Committee
- Jean Bacon, University of Cambridge, UK
- Roy Campbell, University of Il at Urbana Champaign, USA
- Dilma Da Silva, Texas A&M University, USA
- Masaru Kitsuregawa, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Christos Kozyrakis, Stanford University, USA
- Hui Lei, IBM Research, USA
- Dejan Milojicic, HP Labs, USA
- Hosted by
- Sponsored by