Final Paper Submission
- Paper Page Limit:
- ICEBE Regular Papers: 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- ICEBE Short Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- All Workshop Regular Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- All Workshop Short Papers: 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Purchasing Extra Pages:
- Up to 2 extra pages may be purchased at $150 (US dollars) per extra page.
- Please Note: For information regarding extra page payment, please see the conference registration page.
- Paper Deadline:
- Final paper is due by 14 August 2010.
- A signed copyright release form is due by 14 August 2010.
ICEBE 2010 Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions (Click here)
- Indexing (extracted from
- Conference publications published by the IEEE Computer Society's Conference Publishing Services (CPS) are professionally indexed through INSPEC®,(http://www.iee.org/publish/inspec/). All CPS conference publications are also submitted for indexing to EI's Engineering Information Index, Compendex® (Elsevier http://www.ei.org/), and ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings®, ISTP®/ISI Proceedings, and Current Contents on Diskette® (ISI Thomson http://www.isinet.com/). IEEE conference publications are not indexed in ISI Thomson's Science Citation Index (SCI), a journal index, nor are they cited in ISI Thomson's Journal Citation Report (JCR). ISI Thomson does not currently index CD-ROMs, only print products. All abstract and indexing services are operated by independent companies and the IEEE has no control over their editorial practices and policies.
- Special issues