The IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE) is a prestigious conference, and a flagship event co-sponsored by IEEE Technical Committee on Business Informatics and Systems (TCBIS, formerly known as TC on Electronic Commerce), and the National Engineering Laboratory for E-Commerce Technologies (NELECT). Since 2003, ICEBE has been provided as a high-quality international forum for researchers, engineers and business specialists to exchange the cutting-edge ideas, findings and experiences of e-business.
New IT breakthrough always brings the evolution of e-business in wide spectrum, e.g. innovative business model, new marketing and sales channel, rapid sense-and-response, etc. How to adapt the changing computing paradigm and adopt new IT technologies for keeping competitive is a great challenge for modern enterprises. Based on the essential complexities in e-business, ICEBE 2018 invites an extensive coverage of system, software, service, business, combinations of the aforementioned, etc. to address related issues and promote research opportunities.
All of the accepted and presented papers in the conference will be included in the conference proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society. The proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and will also be submitted to EI and INSPEC for indexing.
We invite submissions of high quality papers describing fully developed results or on-going foundational and applied work on the following topics:
- Agent for e-Business Track
- Big Data for e-Business Track
- Internet of Things (IoT) Track
- Mobile and Autonomous Computing Track
- Security, Privacy, Trust, and Credit Track
- Service-Oriented and Cloud Track
- Software Engineering for e-Business Track
- Ecommerce Trading Technologies and Blockchain Track
The conference is internationally sponsored and supported by many universities and organizations including the following listed.
- Organized by
- IEEE Technical Committee on Business Informatics and Systems (TCBIS)
- Hosted by
- Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- Coventry University, UK
- Sponsored by
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Business Informatics and Systems
- National Engineering Laboratory for E-Commerce Technologies (NELECT)