Forecasting Services and Technologies are necessary in the modern world with the volume of data is increasing rapidly. It is easy to see data has amount of business values and can play important roles in many critical areas such as e-Business, big data processing and analytics, education, finance and online gambling. Therefore, it requires emerging algorithms and applications to analyze data and provide forecasting services. This kind of technologies has attracted a lot of attends in both academic field and industry field.
This track on aims to solve challenge problem and contribute to Forecasting Services and Technologies for e-Business and related areas.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Forecasting Theory and Application for e-Business
- Big Data Processing and Analytics for Forecasting
- Education Data Analytics and its Applications
- Financial Forecasting
- Fraud Detection for Online Gambling
- Phishing Detection for e-Business
- August 20, 2016 (12 midnight PST time): Submission deadline
- September 10, 2016: Acceptance notification
- September 15, 2016: Submission deadline of camera-ready papers
We invite high quality papers using the IEEE Computer Society proceedings format (two column, 10 point, single-spaced, US Letter, no margin smaller than one inch; see http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html). We seek both full and short papers, with page limits of 8 pages and 4 pages, respectively. All papers will be reviewed by at least 3 technical committee members. Accepted papers will be published by IEEE.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=soca2016