The 2017 IEEE International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA 2017) provides an international forum for researchers from multiple disciplines to exchange and share their experiences, ideas, and latest research results on all aspects of service-oriented computing. SOCA 2017 invites proposals for workshop and special session to be held in within the conference and covering new emerging topics in particular.
Workshoip and special session proposals should be submitted via e-mail to the dedicated address: Prof. Naoki Fukuta. Accepted workshop and special session papers will be published like other papers in the main conference. Therefore, the quality of the review process and acceptance rates of workshop and special session will be aligned with the main conference requirement.
- Deadline for proposals: 30 May 2017
- Decision on acceptance: 15 June 2017
- Submission, notification, and camera due: like the main conference
The proposal (length up to 1000 words) should cover the following points:
- Workshop or special session title, length (maximum half-a-day)
- Organisers (workshop / session chairs, PCs, other organisers who are involved, including the person responsible for communications). Please include names, addresses, affiliations, and indicate who is the main responsible person. The submission should include a one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications and experience.
- Purpose: What are the main goals? List of workshop or special session topics.
- List of PC members.
- An estimate of number of papers to be accepted, and number of attendees. If applicable.