The ACM/IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI) is a
premier venue on IoT.
To reflect the interconnection of IoT with both cloud computing and cyber-physical systems, IoTDI is
co-located with IC2E and also part of CPS-IoT Week for
[06/May/2022] We are pleased to announce the 2022 IoTDI Best Paper! Congratulations to the authors of 5G-Slicer: An emulator for mobile IoT applications deployed over 5G network slices: Moysis Symeonides, University of Cyprus, Cyprus; Demetris Trihinas, University of Nicosia, Cyprus, Cyprus; George Pallis, University of Cyprus, Cyprus; Marios Dikaiakos, University of Cyprus, Cyprus; Constantinos Psomas, University of Cyprus, Cyprus; Ioannis Krikidis, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- [03/May/2022] IoTDI program recorded vedios can be found here!
- [15/Apr/2022] IoTDI program agenda is available! [Click here]
- [01/Apr/2022] Registrations are now open! [Register]
- [14/Mar/2022] List of accepted posters/demos available! [Click here]
- [23/Feb/2022] CPS-IoT Week will run as Virtual Event
Despite the best efforts of the whole organizing committee, the tail of the pandemic is preventing us from running CPS-IoT Week with an in-person component, as we planned originally. CPS-IoT Week will therefore run as a virtual event. Opting for this choice instead of a hybrid event was a tough decision where we had to strike a balance among several constraints. Detailed information, including registration options, will be available shortly on the website of CPS-IoT Week and of all its conferences and related events.
- [25/Jan/2022] Updated poster/demo submission deadline! [Submission site]
- [25/Jan/2022] Provisional list of accepted papers available! [Click here]
- [25/Sep/2021] TPC Members Announced! [Click here]
CPS-IoT Week 2022
CPS-IoT Week is
the premier event on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things Research. This year it brings
together five top conferences
[HSCC, ICCPS, IPSN, RTAS, and IoTDI, multiple workshops,
tutorials, competitions and various exhibitions from both industry and academia.
Abstract submission :
October 22, 2021
October 29, 2021 (firm, not movable)
January 17, 2022
Poster/Demo submission :
February 7, 2022
February 21, 2022