IC2E 2014 will host workshops in conjunction with the conference. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary results of topics related to cloud computing and engineering in an interactive environment. Workshop proposals are solicited and should be submitted to the Workshops Chair Xiaohui (Helen) Gu at email@example.com.
Proposals should include the following information:
• Workshop name and a 150 to 200-word abstract describing the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
• Names and affiliations of main organizers and tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
• A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
• The workshop deadlines.
• Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
• Expected number of submissions and participants.
Workshop proposals due: September 15th, 2013
Notification of Acceptance: September 30th, 2013