The ICEBE 2009 program is available now (09-05-2009)
The program of ICEBE 2009 is available now. Please refer to the
program webpage for your trip planning.
Registration information is available now (07-03-2009)
The registration form is available now. Please refer to the
registration webpage for details.
Camera-Ready guideline is released now (07-03-2009)
The instructions for camera-ready manuscript preparation are released now. Please refer to the
final paper submission webpage for details.
Paper notification deadline extended (06-24-2009)
The paper reviews are still on-going and the final results will be
sent out by June 28, 2009.
Paper submission deadline extended (05-02-2009)
Due to many requests and May 1st is Holidays in several countries, the paper submission deadline has been extended to May 8th.
Abstract registration deadline extended (04-01-2009)
The deadline of abstract registration has been extended to May 1, 2009.
ICEBE 2009 Call for Papers Flyer is available now (02-05-2009)
Adobe Acrobat PDF version
E-Business is one of most challenging areas for industry and research
communities. It is evolving from the disparate B2C, B2B and B2G systems to the
integration and collaboration of business services between various information
systems and e-marketplaces for integrated services. In this evolving process,
integrated e-business systems and their related supporting platforms have to be
rapidly formed and designed in order to meet different demands. A number of
e-business engineering paradigms, IT concepts and technologies have been
developed to tackle these challenges. However, there are still lots of research
issues needed to be addressed. These include heterogeneous services integration,
disparate e-business functions collaboration, and semantic level e-business
messaging. So, a series of related conferences organised by the IEEE Technical
Committee on E-Commerce have taken place since 1998. The 2009 IEEE
International Conference on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE 2009) is the
latest of a successful series.
2008 IEEE ICEBE took place on 22-24 Oct, 2008 in Xi’An, China. It attracted 251
quality submissions. Based on the received reviews, it accepted 46 regular
papers for the research track, which represents an impressive acceptance rate of
18.33%. In addition, it accepted 26 short papers (10.36 %). The accepted papers
represent 17 countries around the world. The 2009 IEEE International Conference
on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE 2009) is a high-quality international forum for
researchers and practitioners from different areas of computer science and
information systems to exchange their latest findings and experiences, as well
as to help shape the future of IT-transformed consumers, enterprises,
governments and markets. The conference scope spans the areas of Web, databases,
service science, multimedia, information systems and electronic marketplaces.
The main themes of this year’s conference will be “enabling integrated
e-business systems through servicing and collaboration”, which is
distributed in the following program tracks:
- Software engineering for e-business
- Data and knowledge management
- Service engineering
- Integration and collaboration
- Security, privacy and open sources
- Mobile and pervasive commerce
- Industrial experiences and applications
The conference will take place on 21-23 October, 2009 at University of Macau,
Macau S.A.R. In addition to paper presentations from the delegates, the program
includes keynote speeches, panel discussions, poster sessions, and several
co-located Workshops and Symposiums.
The conference is internationally sponsored and supported by many universities
and organizations including the following listed.
- General Chairs
- Jen-Yao Chung, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- Zhiguo Gong, University of Macau
- Francis Lau, The University of Hong Kong
- Organized by
- IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Electronic Commerce
- Hosted by
- With support of
- Arizona State University, Software Research Laboratory
- Coventry University, Computer Science Department
- Fudan University, Software School
- IBM China Research Lab
- Singapore Management University, School of Information Systems
- The Hong Kong Univ of Science and Technology, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering
- The University of Hong Kong, Department of Computer Science
- Xi'an Jiaotong University
- IEEE SMC Society Technical Committee on Enterprise Information Systems
IFIP TC 8 WG8.9
- Enterprise Information Systems journal published by Taylor &