The IEEE 2018 World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2018), sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society’s Technical Committee on Services Computing (TC-SVC), serves as a platform and umbrella for eight co-located conferences aiming to explore the deep knowledge space of Services Computing in various angles:
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2018) is the flagship theme-topic conference for Web-based services, featuring Web services modeling, development, publishing, discovery, composition, testing, adaptation, and delivery, and Web services technologies as well as standards.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2018) is the flagship theme-topic conference for modeling, developing, publishing, monitoring, managing, delivering XaaS (everything as a service) in the context of various types of cloud environments.
- The 2018 IEEE International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for quantitative analysis over big datasets.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2018) is the flagship theme-topic conference for services innovation lifecycle that includes enterprise modeling, business consulting, solution creation, services orchestration, services optimization, services management, services marketing, business process integration and management.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing computing services closer to numerous end devices.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cognigive Computing (ICCC 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing intelligent services.
- The 2018 IEEE International Congress on Internet of Things (ICIOT 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing services related to Internet of Things.
About IEEE and IEEE Computer Society
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted voice for engineering, computing and technology information around the globe. With nearly 85,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society (CS) is the world’s leading organization of computing professionals. Founded in 1946, and the largest of the 38 societies of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the CS is dedicated to advancing the theory and application of computer and information-processing technology.
About the Technical Committee on Services Computing
Founded in 2003, IEEE Computer Society’s Technical Committee on Services Computing (TCSVC) is a multidisciplinary group whose purpose is to advance and coordinate work in the field of Services Computing carried out throughout the IEEE in scientific, engineering, standard, literary and educational areas. Services Computing has become a cross-discipline that covers the science and technology of bridging the gap between Business Services and IT Services. The underneath breaking technology suite includes Web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, business consulting methodology and utilities, business process modeling, transformation and integration. This scope of Services Computing covers the whole lifecycle of services innovation research that includes business componentization, services modeling, services creation, services realization, services annotation, services deployment, services discovery, services composition, services delivery, service-to-service collaboration, services monitoring, services optimization, as well as services management. The goal of Services Computing is to enable IT services and computing technology to perform business services more efficiently and effectively.
If you have any questions or queries on the IEEE SERVICES 2018, please send email to ieeecs DOT services AT gmail DOT com.