Call for Workshop Proposals
Please click here to download the Call for Workshop Proposals in PDF form
As part of the program of WiMob 2015, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to wireless networking, mobile computing, mobile and wireless communications, pervasive computing and networking, and services and applications. All papers accepted by the workshops will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Digital Xplore. All workshops will be held on October 19, 2015.
Workshop Proposal FormA proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF or plain text and should contain the following information:
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important?
- Likely contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to all Workshop co-chairs.
- Preliminary CFP to be published for workshops: end of April 2015
- Paper submission deadline for the workshops:
June 30, 2015July 18, 2015 (Extended)
- Paper acceptance: July 31, 2015
- Toktam Mahmoodi, King's College London, UK : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Mueller, IBM Zurich Research Laboratory, Switzerland: email@example.com
- Hassan Al-Muhairi, Khalifa University, UAE : firstname.lastname@example.org
LocationAbu Dhabi, UAE
Dates19 - 21 Oct, 2015
VenueNovotel Al Bustan - 4*
University of Avignon, France
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada
Khalifa University, UAE