- The deadline to submit the camera-ready paper is 10 October 2021.
- Please submit through this link
Only electronic submissions in PDF will be accepted. Submitted regular papers must be written in English. Submitted regular paper should be no longer than 12 pages, and submitted short paper should be no longer than 5 pages. The submitted paper should be in standard IEEE conference format.
Please submit your paper through this link.
Instructions for camera-ready version preparation:
CHASE’21 offers authors two options to publish the accepted regular and short papers.
- As a journal paper in Elsevier Smart Health.
If you choose to publish your accepted paper in Elsevier Smart Health, please format your paper following Elsevier Smart Health Journal format using either the Latex template or the Word template.
- As a conference paper in IEEE conference proceedings.
If you choose to publish your paper in IEEE conference proceedings, please format your paper in standard IEEE camera-ready format (double column, 10pt font).
Please note that the poster and demo papers will be published in IEEE conference proceedings only.
Paper Submission Terms and Conditions:
- Authors must declare that the submission is original and has not been submitted to other venues or under consideration by other venues.
- Paper titles and/or author names cannot be changed and/or added to the papers once papers are submitted to CHASE’21 for review, and in the final camera-ready manuscript if accepted.
- If the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register at full rate and present it in person at the conference. Only accepted, paid and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings or Smart Health Journal.
- CHASE adopts the double-blind reviewing policy. Please do not explicitly or implicitly leak the identity of any co-author or institution in your submissions.