Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEE&T)
The foremost meeting for software engineering educators worldwide
In order to promote better software engineering education research, we have created a researchers guide. Please consult this before submitting papers to CSEE&T
Steering Committee Members:
Most members are recent or upcoming general chairs or program chairs. Membership is for 5 years and is renewable.
- Michael Barker, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan (Co-program chair 2012, Steering Committee Chair 2012-17, Member until 2022)
- Andreas Bollin, Alpen-Adria University of Klagenfurt, (Co-General chair 2014, Member until 2021)
- Tony Cowling, University of Sheffield (ASEE&T chair 2011, Program Chair 2013, co-general chair 2015, honorary member)
- Elke Hochmueller, Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, (Organizer 2014, PC Co-Chair 2020, Member until 2021)
- LiGuo Huang, Southern Methodist University, USA (Co-program chair 2012, PC Chair, 2016 member until 2021)
- David Klappholz, Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey (ASEE&T Chair 2006 and 2007, member until 2020)
- Stephan Krusche, Technical University of Munich, Germany (member until 2024)
- Timothy C Lethbridge,
University of Ottawa, Canada (Steering Committee Chair 2005-2010, General Chair 2005, Program Chair, 2002, Member until 2021)
- Nancy Mead,
Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University (Conference founder and original Steering Committee Chair; Co-Program Chair, 2017, Member until 2022)
- Daniel Port, University of Hawaii, USA (Program Chair, 2005, General Chair 2006 and 2011, Steering Committee Chair, 2017- member until 2027)
- Bastian Tenbergen, SUNY Oswego, USA (member until 2024)
- Barrie Thompson, University of Sunderland, UK (Finance Chair 2008, Co-Program Chair 2011, honorary member)
- Hironori Washizaki, Waseda University (Co-Program-Chair 2017, member until 2022)
- Eric Wong, University of Texas, Dallas, USA (General Chair 2016, member until 2021)
Other recent members
CSEE&T Charter (last updated
March 1, 2004). MS Word version. Draft new charter.
Nancy Mead Award Winners
Hall of Fame winners
Undergraduate program category
Graduate program category
Best Paper Award Winners
Jia F. Cai,
Remco C. de Boer,
"DecidArch: Playing Cards as Software Architects"
- 2017: Chandan R. Rupakheti, Mark Hays, Sriram Mohan, Stephen Chenoweth, Amanda Stouder, "On a Pursuit for Perfecting an Undergraduate Requirements Engineering Course"
- 2014: Christopher Bull and Jon
Whittle, "Observations of a Software Engineering
Studio: Reflecting with the Studio Framework"
Conference proceedings from 1996 onwards can be found in IEEE XPlore. Links to individual conferences, including those published by Springer prior to 1996, are below.
- 32nd CSEE&T:
Munich, Germany, November 9-12 (postponed from July 29-31) 2020
- 31st CSEE&T:
Maui, Hawaii, January 2019 (as a track of HICSS).
- 30th CSEE&T:
Savannah, Georgia, November 2017. (Proceedings)
- 29th CSEE&T:
Dallas, Texas, April 2016.
- 28th CSEE&T:
Florence, Italy, May 2015 in conjunction with ICSE.
- 27th CSEE&T:
Klagenfurt, Austria, April 23-25 2014
- 26th CSEE&T:
San Francisco, USA (co-located with ICSE), May 19-21, 2013
- 25th CSEE&T:
- 24th CSEE&T:
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA (co-located with ICSE)
- 23rd CSEE&T:
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- 22nd CSEE&T:
- 21st CSEE&T:
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- 20th CSEE&T:
- 19th CSEE&T: Turtle Bay Resort, Oahu, Hawaii
- 13th CSEE&T, Austin, Texas, USA
- 11th CSEE&T, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 10th CSEE&T, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
- 9th CSEE, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
- 8th CSEE, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- 7th SEI CSEE, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- 6th SEI CSEE. San Diego, California
- 5th SEI CSEE, Pittsburgh, USA
- 4th SEI CSEE, Pittsburgh, USA
- 3rd SEI CSEE, Pittsburgh, USA
- 2nd SEI CSEE, Fairfax, Virginia, USA
- 1st SEI CSEE, Monroeville, Penn., USA
Other Resources In Software Engineering Education