IEEE International Conference on E-Business Engineering (ICEBE) 2022 Hybrid
Premier IEEE conference on E-Business Engineering
14 - 16 October 2022 Bournemouth, UK
Submit Camera Ready
News and Updates
ICEBE 2022 Awards:
If you cannot link to the online meeting rooms by the short URLs, please check the list of full URLs. Thanks!
The conference program is available.
The link for Registration is available: https://18thIEEE.eventbrite.co.uk.
The link for Camera Ready Submission is available: https://ieeecps.org/#!/auth/login?ak=1&pid=175GtVhYCx1H3fDhAqXY5c.
If you cannot find ICEBE2022 in the conference list of your Easychair account, please click on the following webpage https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=icebe2022.
The abstract submission deadline is extended to 11 August 2022. The submission deadline for full papers is extended to 13 August 2022.
We are pleased to announce that IEEE TCBIS will sponsor a student research competition at ICEBE 2022. We are pleased to announce that the IEEE TCBIS sponsors a research student presentation competition at the 2022 ICEBE. We welcome research students at different stages of their research to share their ideas, ongoing work and results with delegates and a panel. Each competitor needs to prepare a 10-minute presentation with the aid of slides followed by panel questions. The registered competitors need to submit the slides before a deadline (TBA). A certificate and prize will present to the winner(s). The competitors can submit their extended abstracts up to three pages, which will be included in the conference proceeding (an EI indexed), so follow the IEEE author's instructions to prepare them. The presentation could hold virtually or face-to-face. You can contact Dr Xin Lu for more information via his email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to announce that IEEE TCBIS will sponsor a student research competition to offer a unique opportunity to research students at all stages to present their original research work at ICEBE 2022. More information will be released later.
|21.06.2022||A new special session is approved: Diversity, Accessibility and Inclusivity. Welcome to submit papers to this special session.|
|18.06.2022||New website is launched.|
|11.03.2022||A new special session is approved: Digital Games as Socio/Technical Systems. Welcome to submit papers to this special session. Check the flyer here.|
IEEE TCBIS plans to sponsor two student travel awards and each prize will be up to 1000$US.
The committee also sponsors two best paper prizes and each prize is 400$US.
Earlybird, an ICEBE industry patron, agrees to sponsor 300$US for the best application paper.
The ICEBE2022 conference proceedings will be published by IEEE CPS/Xplore digital library which will be indexed in Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series.
|13.01.2022||ICEBE 2022 website is online.|
Call for Papers
The IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE) is a prestigious conference, and a flagship event co-sponsored by IEEE Technical Committee on Business Informatics and Systems (TCBIS, formerly known as TC on Electronic Commerce), and the National Engineering Laboratory for E-Commerce Technologies (NELECT). Since 2003, ICEBE has been provided as a high-quality international forum for researchers, engineers and business specialists to exchange the cutting-edge ideas, findings and experiences of e-business.
New IT breakthrough always brings the evolution of e-business in wide spectrum, e.g. innovative business model, new marketing and sales channel, rapid sense-and-response, etc. How to adapt the changing computing paradigm and adopt new IT technologies for keeping competitive is a great challenge for modern enterprises. Based on the essential complexities in e-business, ICEBE 2022 invites an extensive coverage of system, software, service, business, combinations of the aforementioned, etc. to address related issues and promote research opportunities.
All of the accepted and presented papers in the conference will be included in the conference proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society. The proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and will also be submitted to EI and INSPEC for indexing. The best quality papers presented in the conference will be selected for journal special issues by creating an extended version.
We invite submissions of high quality papers describing fully developed results or on-going foundational and applied work on the various tracks.
Paper Formats (For Authors)
IEEE ICEBE 2022 uses IEEE manuscript templates for conference proceedings.IEEE Templates
Full papers must not exceed 8 pages, using IEEE two-column template. All papers should be in Adobe portable document format (PDF) format. Authors should submit their paper via electronic submission system. All papers selected for this conference are peer-reviewed. Submissions must not be published or submitted for another conference.
Technical Tracks (Chairs and Committees)
- Agent-mediated e-commerce systems
- Agent-based artificial markets
- Trading, negotiation, auction and mechanism design
- Collective decision making and coordination for e-Business
- Trust and reputation in online agent systems
- Personal agents and recommender systems
- Agent based web mining, text mining and information retrieval
- Agent or actor oriented analysis in social networks
- Data and knowledge engineering for e-business
- Workflow and business process tools and management for e-business
- Semantic Web, Web 2.0, and business intelligence
- Stream processing, complex event processing and continuous queries
- E-business marketing, data mining, and relationship management
- Machine learning, cybernetics, and agents for e-business services management
- Knowledge management and e-learning
- Big data and super computing
- Big data analytics for e-business
- Super computing and simulation of e-business
- Applications of super computing
Internet of Things
- Legal perspectives in IoT-based business service
- IoS (Internet of Services) plus IoT
- New business models and value map
- Auto-organization on context, exchange or supply chain
- Architectures and platforms of IoT applications
- Machine learning and Evolutionary Computing for IoT applications
- Edging/Cloud Computing for Smart IoT
- Smart manufacturing and Industrial IoT
- Smart cities and internet of vehicles
- Control and decision making for smart IoT
- Security and privacy for smart IoT
Mobile and Autonomous Computing
- Mobile and pervasive methods, applications and integrated solutions
- Sensor systems and RFID applications
- Ubiquitous content access
- Context awareness and smart environments
- Resource discovery of mobile services
- 3G technology and services for e-business
- Social networks and social behavior modeling in mobile commerce
Security, Privacy, and Blockchain
- Security, privacy and trust methods and solutions for enabling e-business
- Open source technologies and components for e-business
- Open source version management
- Authentication in e-business
- Blockchain security models
- Blockchain architectures for efficient processing
Service-Oriented and Cloud
- Service process modeling
- Service quality assurance
- Service design methodology
- Service composition, optimisation
- Service QoS optimisation
- Service security
- Service requirement collection, specification, and analysis
- Data- and computation-intensive services
- XaaS (X as a service including Iaas, PaaS, SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Application as a Service
- Extreme scalability, high availability, elasticity, and reliability in a cloud
- Multi-tenancy, security and privacy in clouds
- Programming models and transaction models for the cloud
- Cloud business support services and operational support
- Design methods, tools and science for e-business
- Models, platforms and applications for e-businessT
- Components, services and solutions for e-business
- Aspects of green business and green commerce
- Cloud and mobile software engineering
- Service-oriented software engineering
Ecommerce Trading Technologies
- Online credit and reputation evaluation
- Electronic contract
- Electronic invoice
- Internet Finance/Manufacturing/Farm
- Ecommerce services and infrastructure
- Monitoring and supporting services for Ecommerce
- Ecommerce laws and standards
- Applications of blockchain
Diversity, Accessibility, Inclusivity
- Diversity: Technology Acceptance, Technology Adoption, Technology Discrimination
- Inclusivity: Design for All, Inclusive by Design, Universal Design, Inclusive E-Business
- Accessibility: Assistive Technology, Accessible Design, User Experience (UX), Web and E-Business Accessibility
- Human Centred Design for E-Business: Design solutions, Heuristics, Participatory design, Privacy and security
- Application Areas: Mobile Commerce, Ambient Assisted Living, Smart Systems, Telehealth
- Industrial Case Studies: Education, Health, Manufacturing
Industry Track: Deliver the Intelligent Enterprise
- Analytics with Big Data
- Enterprise usage with Machine Learning
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing
- Internet of Things
- Trusted and traceable network with Blockchain
Special Session: Digital Games as Socio-Technical Systems
- Games as e-business and games as a service
- Games for education/vocational training/medical therapy
- Games for entertainment
- Games as internet of things
- Games as audio-visual systems
- Game balancing
- Game development as a creative process
Prof Keith Phalp
Honorary General Chair
Bournemouth University (UK)
Inventec Corporation (Taiwan)
Dr Nan Jiang
Bournemouth University (UK)
Dr Yinsheng Li
Fudan University (China)
Dr Jingzhi Guo
University of Macau (China)
Prof Feng Tian
Xi'An Jiaotong University (China)
Prof Hongming Cai
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
Dr Omar Hussain
University of New South Wales (Australia)
Dr Qingyao Wu
South China University of Technology (China)
Prof Shangpin Ma
National Taiwan Ocean University (Taiwan)
IEEE Computer Society Open Conference Statement
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion are central to the goals of the IEEE Computer Society and all of its conferences. Equity at its heart is about removing barriers, biases, and obstacles that impede equal access and opportunity to succeed. Diversity is fundamentally about valuing human differences and recognizing diverse talents. Inclusion is the active engagement of Diversity and Equity.
A goal of the IEEE Computer Society is to foster an environment in which all individuals are entitled to participate in any IEEE Computer Society activity free of discrimination. For this reason, the IEEE Computer Society is firmly committed to team compositions in all sponsored activities, including but not limited to, technical committees, steering committees, conference organizations, standards committees, and ad hoc committees that display Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
IEEE Computer Society meetings, conferences and workshops must provide a welcoming, open and safe environment, that embraces the value of every person, regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, or disability. All individuals are entitled to participate in any IEEE Computer Society activity free of discrimination, including harassment based on any of the above factors.
IEEE Event Conduct and Safety Statement
IEEE believes that science, technology, and engineering are fundamental human activities, for which openness, international collaboration, and the free flow of talent and ideas are essential. Its meetings, conferences, and other events seek to enable engaging, thought provoking conversations that support IEEE’s core mission of advancing technology for humanity. Accordingly, IEEE is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment to all participants, including staff and vendors, at IEEE-related events.
IEEE has no tolerance for discrimination, harassment, or bullying in any form at IEEE-related events. All participants have the right to pursue shared interests without harassment or discrimination in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion. Participants are expected to adhere to these principles and respect the rights of others.
IEEE seeks to provide a secure environment at its events. Participants should report any behavior inconsistent with the principles outlined here, to on site staff, security or venue personnel, or to email@example.com