IEEE SERVICES 2018
Innovative services computing topics include blockchain and artificial intelligence.
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 30 January 2018 – Regular papers are being accepted until 7 February, and work- in-progress and workshop papers are being accepted until 21 February, for the IEEE 2018 World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2018), the IEEE’s signature conference on services, bridging business and IT.
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society and its Technical Committee on Services Computing (TCSVC). SERVICES 2018, scheduled for 2–7 July, 2018 in San Francisco, California, USA, will cover all aspects of innovative services computing and applications, current and emerging.
A number of IEEE sponsored conferences as part of the IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES) already existed before 2009, and became the co-located conferences when the Congress was formed in 2009. See the SERVICES History Page.
The 14th annual Congress will involve various systems and networking aspects such as cloud and edge computing and the Internet of Things (IoT); research and technologies related to intelligent computing, learning techniques, and big data; and quality factors such as high performance, security, privacy, dependability, trustworthiness, and cost-effectiveness.
SERVICES 2018 serves as a platform and umbrella for the following seven prestigious co-located conferences aiming to explore the deep knowledge space of services computing from various angles:
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2018) is the flagship theme-topic conference for Web-based services, featuring Web services modeling, development, publishing, discovery, composition, testing, adaptation, and delivery, and Web services technologies as well as standards.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2018) is the flagship theme-topic conference for modeling, developing, publishing, monitoring, managing, delivering XaaS (everything as a service) in the context of various types of cloud environments.
- The 2018 IEEE International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for quantitative analysis over big datasets.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2018) is the flagship theme-topic conference for services innovation lifecycle that includes enterprise modeling, business consulting, solution creation, services orchestration, services optimization, services management, services marketing, business process integration and management.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing computing services closer to numerous end devices.
- The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cognigive Computing (ICCC 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing intelligent services.
- The 2018 IEEE International Congress on Internet of Things (ICIOT 2018) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing services related to Internet of Things.
Please direct questions regarding IEEE’s SERVICES 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society, the computing industry’s unmatched source for technology information and career development, offers a comprehensive array of industry-recognized products, services, and professional opportunities. Known as the community for technology leaders, IEEE Computer Society’s vast resources include membership, publications, a renowned digital library, training programs, conferences, and top-trending technology events. Visit www.computer.org for more information on all products and services.