Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A
Engineering Ingegneria Informatica SpA
|Engineering is a bronze supporter of the 2019 World Congress on SERVICES.
Engineering is one of the world's leading specialist providers committed to supporting both public and private companies or organizations through digital transformation. Specialising in services, software development and digital platforms, the Engineering group, with its subsidiaries, is committed to pushing the envelope as regards the application of emerging technologies. It also works in the area of system implementation and integration and on redefining processes in order to promote innocation for the benefit of businesses and the public sector. With around 11,000 professionals working at more than 50 sites spread across Italy, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Serbia, Brazil, Argentina and the USA, Engineering manages projects in over 20 countries, supporting customers in the business areas in which digitalization is having the biggest impact. Its products and services cover all strategic segments, including digital finance, smart government & e-health, augmented cities, digital industry, smart energy & utilities, digital media & communication. The group aims to help change the way in which the world lives and works by combining its outstanding proprietary infrastructure for cloud computing, which includes four data cetres (also Tier IV), with specialist competences in all next-generation technologies, including artificial intelligence, advanced data analytics, cyber security, robotics, digital twin technology, IoT and blockchain. With significant investments in R&D, Engineering plays a leading role in research, coordinating national and international projects thanks to its team of 420 researchers and a network of academic partners and universities throughout Europe. One of the group's key strategic assets is its carefully considered staff training policy. Engineering, since 1999, has had its own dedicated training academy, th e"Enrico Della Valle" School of IT and Management. With 200 certified trainers and hundreds of courses, the school delivers approximately 160,000 hours per year of technical, methodological, and process training.
Industry Sponsorship Program
To sponsor the 2019 IEEE World Congress on Services (IEEE SERVICES 2019), please contact Georgann Carter, IEEE Computer Society, at email@example.com or by phone, +1-202-778-4712.
Download our guide to sponsorship to learn more about the benefits of industry participation!
- The IEEE SERVICES multi-conference model is an exceptional opportunity to access key researchers, practitioners, and influencers from a wide variety of services-computing interests, including leading universities, government agencies, and companies from around the world, at one event.
- Drawing high industry participation and engagement, IEEE SERVICES placed at the top 5% of all conferences sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society in terms of downloads in the IEEE digital library (IEEE Xplore) in the past year.
- Connect with international experts and influencers who can evaluate your products and influence their adoption.
- Demonstrate your company as a thought leader and position your technology in front of tech-savvy influencers.
- Sponsor today and enhance your reach before, during and after SERVICES 2019!
Each level of sponsorship offers added benefits. Sponsors can choose from 4 different levels:
Bronze Sponsor: >=€5,000
- Company logo with a link included on the IEEE SERVICES 2019 website
- Company logo included on the IEEE SERVICES 2019 final program (received before June 1)
- Company sponsorship mentioned in the IEEE Computer Society web announcement of the Congress
- One-page company flyer (which could be printed two-sided) included with conference bags
Silver Sponsor: >=€7,500
- All Bronze Sponsor benefits, plus a 1/4 page ad in the final program
- A free exhibition/display table and one free staff pass
- One complementary full registration for IEEE SERVICES 2019
- One Certificate of Appreciation presented onsite by a senior IEEE Computer Society volunteer
Gold Sponsor: >=€10,000
- All Bronze Sponsor and Silver Sponsor benefits, plus a 1/2 page ad in the final program
- One additional complementary full congress registrations (total of two)
- A 5-minute presentation opportunity at the IEEE SERVICES 2019 Congress Reception
- Upon request, an Appreciation Plaque signed by the Computer Society President and presented onsite
Platinum Sponsor: >=€15,000
- All Bronze Sponsor, Silver Sponsor, and gold Sponsor benefits, plus a full page ad in the final program
- One additional complementary full congress registrations (total of three)
- A 10-minute presentation opportunity at the IEEE SERVICES 2019 Congress Banquet
- Acknowledged as an official sponsor to the annual PhD Symposium
About the Technical Committee on Services Computing
Founded in 2003, IEEE Computer Society's Technical Committee on Services Computing (TCSVC) is a multidisciplinary group whose purpose is to advance and coordinate work in the field of Services Computing carried out throughout the IEEE in scientific, engineering, standard, literary and educational areas. IEEE TCSVC membership details are available at http://tab.computer.org/tcsvc/