|IC2E 2015 Call for Papers
We invite submissions of high quality research papers describing fully developed results or on-going foundational and applied work relating to all aspects of cloud engineering. The program committee will interpret “cloud engineering” very broadly; everything from engineering principles to practical experiences on different levels of the cloud stack. We particularly encourage submissions on topics of emerging interest in the research and development communities.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to
- X as a Service, where X includes
Backend, Business Process, Database, Information, Infrastructure,
Network, Platform, Security, Software, and Storage
- Big data management and analytics
- Mobile cloud computing
- Virtualization technology
- Performance, dependability, and service level agreements
- Cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust
- Workload deployment and migration
- Energy management in cloud centers
- Cloud programming models and tools
- Hybrid cloud integration
- Service lifecycle management
- Service management automation
- Metering, pricing, and software licensing
- Cloud applications
- Please register the abstract by August 29th and submit full papers by September
5th in PDF format via the web submission form at
- The manuscripts may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references.
- See style templates for details: http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting.
Review process and publication
- All submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. Submissions will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, quality of presentation, and interest and relevance to the conference scope. Submitted manuscripts must contain original contributions, and their contributions must NOT have appeared in or be under consideration for publication in another workshop, conference, or journal.
- After review, some submissions may be offered to be published as a short paper of up to 6 pages; also, authors may select the short paper option on submission.
- Accepted papers will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services.