The Industrial Track of the IC2E 2016 solicits papers for presentation at the conference and inclusion in the conference proceedings. The topics of interest are similar to those in the general conference Call For Papers. The purpose of the Industrial Track is to emphasize practical experience in applying recent research advances to real-world problems, and to disseminate information of particular interest to developers, practitioners, and others involved in practical, large-scale cloud systems.
Examples of these key areas include:
- Design choices and practical deployments in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.
- Experience with cloud management systems, tools, and integration
- Experience with cloud-based data management and analytics
- Scalability, availability, robustness, and failure recovery in the cloud
- Performance analysis, workload characterization and optimization in the cloud
- Life cycle management of cloud-based applications and services
- DevOps challenges: Interoperability, versioning, compatibility, and dependencies
- Economics: Metering, pricing, billing, monitoring
- Open source cloud technologies
- Customer experience and cloud usability studies
Papers must not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style), including abstract, all figures, tables, and references. Submitted papers should follow the general IC2E formatting instructions.
Submitted papers may not be submitted for conference publication, journal publication, or be under review for any other conference or journal. For any questions regarding this, please contact the track chair.
- Paper Submission Deadline: Extended to November 4, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: December 15, 2015
- Final Manuscripts Due: January 15, 2016
Web Submission Form