The tutorials program of IC2E 2016 aims to introduce its attendees to the latest academic and industrial cloud computing technologies. Tutorials may cover, but are not limited to, the technologies and engineering involved in the use, management, maintenance and/or construction of cloud computing platforms. Proposals are welcomed for tutorials at introductory, intermediate, and advanced skill-levels, that either span a full day (6 hours, two breaks included), or a half-day (3 hours, one break included). Tutorial proposals are solicited, and should be submitted to the tutorial chairs at
Proposals should include the following information:
tutorial name and a 150 to 200-word abstract describing the tutorial, that is suitable for inclusion on the conference website;
- names and affiliations of the presenters (normally at most two);
- intended audience skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and any prerequisite knowledge required;
- expected duration (full day or half day);
- detailed description (3 pages maximum);
- statement on whether this tutorial has been given previously, and if so, how this instance will be different;
- brief resume or curriculum vitae for each presenter (2 page maximum for each).
- Tutorial proposals due: September 14th, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: September 24th, 2015
The tutorial chairs for IC2E 2016 are David Eyers (University of Otago, New Zealand) and Jatinder Singh (University of Cambridge, UK). They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact them if you have any questions regarding potential IC2E 2016 tutorials.