IC2E 2017 Call for workshops
As part of the IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering
(IC2E) we are soliciting proposals for affiliated workshops. We seek
proposals for workshops on topics likely to be of interest to the
cloud engineering community. The purpose of these workshops is to
provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary
results. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Virtualisation and isolation technologies
- Software defined systems (XaaS)
- Performance, reliability and service level agreements
- Microservices and orchestration
- Internet of Things, ‘fog’/edge computing and personal clouds
- ‘Big’ data management (storage, platforms, analytics)
- Security, privacy, trust and compliance
- Cloud and machine learning
- HPC and cloud
- Cloud applications
- Cloud economics and business models
Proposals should not exceed three pages and must include
- Workshop name and an abstract of no more than 175 words describing the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
- A (draft) call for papers. This should include the names, affiliations and contact details of the workshop chair(s), publicity chair(s), a list of programme committee members, workshop URL and dates.
- Workshop format: duration (half or full day), expected number of presentations, invited talks/panels, demonstrators, etc.
- An indication of expected popularity, timeliness of the topic, other related workshops/conferences, workshop history (if any), etc.
Please email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IC2E Workshop Proposal”
- Workshop proposals due:
Aug 28, 2016, 23:59 GMT
- Notification of proposal acceptance:
Sep 14, 2016
- Conference dates: April 4-7, 2017 (workshops will take place during this period, the exact date to be determined)
For further information, please contact the workshop chair: Jat Singh (email@example.com)