CFP Flyer is available now.
Adobe Acrobat PDF version
IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering
(ICEBE 2008, http://conferences.computer.org/icebe/) is an
international forum for researchers and practitioners from different areas of
computer science and management science to exchange information on the engineering design,
enabling technologies, and anecdotal experiences as related to e-business,
to identify the emerging research topics, as well as to help shape the future
of IT-transformed enterprise, government and commerce. ICEBE 2008 is
the 5th conference which is initiated from 2003 by the IEEE Technical Committee on E-Commerce.
The main themes of this year's conference are organized in following tracks:
- Software Engineering for e-Business TRACK
- Design methods,tools and science for e-Business
- Models, Platforms and applications for e-Business
- Components, services and solutions for e-Business
- Data Management for e-Business TRACK
- Data and knowledge engineering for e-Business
- Workflow and business process tools and management for e-Business
- Stream processing, complex event processing and continuous queries
- Semantic Web
- Service Engineering TRACK
- SOA business modeling and governance
- SOA enterprise architecture, service bus and federated architecture
- SOA business process management and orchestration
- Grid services
- Security, Privacy and Open Source TRACK
- Security, privacy and trust methods and solutions for enabling e-Business
- Open source technologies and components for e-Business
- Open source version management
- Authentication in e-Business
- Mobile and Pervasive Commerce TRACK
- Mobile and pervasive methods, applications and integrated solutions
- Sensor systems and RFID applications
- Ubiquitous information access
- Context awareness and smart environments
- Resource discovery of mobile services
- Industry Experience and Applications TRACK
- Related to any of the topics above, highlighting large-scale applications, and persistent and emerging real-world challenges
The conference will take place on 22-24 October, 2008 at the Xi'an, China.
In addition to paper presentations from the delegates, the program includes
keynote speeches, panel discussions, and workshops.
A series of co-located workshops are under plan.
These workshops aim to stimulate discussions over the issues related to
service oriented architecture and e-Business.
Selected best papers will be invited to create extended version and
submit to the Springer Journal on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA).